Thursday, April 10, 2014

My biography

My full name is Francisca Dennett I prefer everyone call me Fran. Was in born Santiago of Chile. I twenty years old. Live with my father and my sister. My sister's name is Javiera, and father's name Ludwig. Visit my mom the weekends.

I studied in Ashell English College located in San Miguel (I dont learned English) and Madre Vicencia College located in Estacion Central. And present I study Public Administration and Political Science in University of Chile. Also working sporadically in promotions and events. With the money I accumulate I travel and buy clothes and make up

I do not practice any sport but I like biking, go to walk,  go to cinemma, go to shopping and love cooking in special sushi.

I dont have pets, I dont like.

That's part of my history. Bye!!

2 comments:

  1. fran, also I love cooking, but don´t know cook sushi. I consider is delicious and love eat this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fraaaan! you're very pretty *-*

    ReplyDelete