Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Photography

Bugambilia 
I took this photo with my iPhone 4 at my grandparents' house three weeks ago.
In it appear a tree of fuchsia bougainvillea a sunny sunday autumn
I like this photo because the house of my grandparents brings me good memories, and also because on Sundays are usually family.
Her house is very big, and when I was little I loved playing in every corner.
I love flowers and the color fuschia. The contrast of the flowers and the sky looks very cute.
My grandmother loves plants and has roses, lemon tree, hydrangeas, and many more. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a great picture, but... i dont now it history :c you must write :*
    Bless y Kissesssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower!!! bad... the history?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like too much the photograph you taken... yhank you for showing it ................................ (:

    ReplyDelete